Friday, September 4, 2009

week

Its been over a week and I feel like not much as happened. At least not blogger worthy.

Last weekend Heath and I took pictures for a local soccer league and I've been working all week on downloading them and ordering them. So due to that not much else has gone on.

Yesterday we did have some exciting news. Jonathan has his first loose tooth! He is so excited and just can't seem to leave it alone. I think he wants to lose it but I also think he's not real fond of the tooth fairy. He likes the money but he's not a big fan of "characters". Mickey Mouse really scared him and so did most of the animals at Disney World. He'll see Santa but isn't big on actually sitting on his lap and he'll talk to him mostly so he knows that he would like for Christmas. So we'll see how this turns out.

This past week has been a lot of prep. We are finishing the pictures so we can put them all in envelopes. We got our tickets for the youth group to go to the concert on the 18th as well as our hotel. We were going to have a garage sale today but because of the weather we postponed it to next week. But I was still working on gathering toys and Caleb clothes that are now too small, etc. to get ready. And then tomorrow we, the youth group, are going to paint the teen room. We are going to paint it like a pearl color and then splatter paint a few colors. Then on one wall we are not going to splatter and have the kids each leave a hand print or something and then sign the wall and date it. Then as we grow we'll have kids add to it! But we have to get the room ready to paint. Or at least somewhat ready so it doesn't take so long.

And...since my mom and dad don't read this I'll post this. My brother Ryan and I are planning a surprise 30th Anniversary party for them...in like a month!! AHHHHHHHHHH. I still have invites to make, a video to make and things to order all while keeping it a secret. The next month is going to be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment