I was reading a friends blog earlier and she wrote about all of the praises in her life and it got me thinking about all of the things I am thankful for and I thought I'd share it with you.
I'm thankful for those child protector door knobs.
I'm thankful for transmissions and the fact that ours on our van is still running and working.
I'm thankful for disposable diapers.
I'm thankful for clean bed sheets, socks and underwear. Thus I'm thankful for washing machines.
I'm thankful for a place to call home.
I'm thankful for glasses so I can see.
I'm thankful for strollers and shopping carts.
I'm thankful for the toy rattles walmart keeps in stock so my 17 month old won't be tooo upset at Wal-Mart.
I'm thankful warm blankets and cozy fireplaces.
I'm thankful for phase 10 and skip Bo and sequence and the family memories we've created with them.
I'm thankful for toilets that work.
I'm thankful for water.
I'm thankful for showers.
I'm thankful for plumbing.
I'm thankful for lawn mowers.
I'm thankful for toothbrushes and how happy they seem to make caleb.
I'm thankful for laughter.
I'm thankful for the boys' teachers.
I'm thankful that Jonathan and Noah love school.
I'm thankful for books so we can have story time everyday.
I'm thankful for music and the ability to dance.
I'm thankful jello and just how good it tastes!
I'm thankful that restaurants allow kids to eat for free different days during the week.
I'm thankful my freedom
I'm thankful for soldiers.
I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father.
I'm thankful he sent His Son to die for ME.
I'm thankful for my church and my church family.
I'm thankful for my Pastor and his wife and the sacrifice they've had to make for me and my family.
I'm thankful for the kids who come to youth group.
I'm thankful for cubed cheese, bananas and apples.
I could keep going but these are the things that came to mind this afternoon as I did housework and errands.
No comments:
Post a Comment