So Jonathan has had this loose tooth for, what seems like, forever now. On friday night we went to the Shawnee Heights football game to cheer on Kyle, #89, and Maura when she danced at halftime. SO there was Jonathan eating his hotdog and out came his tooth! At last!!!!! I'm surprised he didn't swallow it. Thankfully someone we knew was sitting in front of us and had a baggie for me to put it in. We hung onto it all night and came home, put it under his pillow and yes...the tooth fairy came! And Jonathan actually slept on the top bunk....two miracles!!!!
*we have bunk beds for Jonathan and Noah and BOTH of them refuse to sleep on the top. I have absolutely no idea why. They have a different excuse everytime and none of them have a common thread. We tried taking them apart but with two beds and a crib in their small small room, it just wasn't working. So we put them back. And we told him the tooth fairy wouldn't come unless he slept on the top bed.
Last weekend we finally took down Caleb's crib and put him in his toddler bed. I was a little unsure of this with him only being 17 months but at the same time I was really really ready to say goodbye to the crib I've been looking at for 7 years now. So we took the plunge and it was a success. Caleb is doing great. He stays in his bed at naptime and actually naps. Bedtime is another story. We usually find him somewhere on the floor with his blanket. Thankfully the floor is carpeted. We've tried checking on him and putting him back in bed but come morning time he's on the floor again.
No comments:
Post a Comment