Friday, September 25, 2009

Day In Day Out

Does it ever seem like to anyone else that the week days seem like they are day in and day out until the weekend gets here and majority of the time sat and sunday are filled with activities, monday gets here and your tired from the weekend? That thought made me laugh today. We can get busy during the week but we long for the weekend and it always goes by so so fast.

Heath and Noah are headed to the KU football game tomorrow. I scored some excellent tickets on ebay and picked them up this morning. They are only like 12 rows up, almost in the middle of the field! I know, I'm an awesome wife and mom!!! The reason Noah gets to go and not Jonathan is because last year Jonathan got to go and Noah had to stay home so this year we switched it. Plus Jonathan has a birthday party on saturday so he has something to look forward too.

We've had a new thing show up at our house...attitudes. Caleb has been more grouchy than normal. I'm not sure why but I am sure I'm ready for it to be over. And Noah has gotten one too. He is having issues being the big brother to Caleb. He is a very good pouter and does it whenever he doesn't get his way. We've been working a little harder on not creating a "middle child" or the "baby" of the family so this could be why they are acting out. Regardless of why....its been a LONG week!

5 favorites
blue jeans
high school football
freshly mowed grass
tylenol
grey's anatomy!

5 thing I'm grateful for
3 relatively healthy boys
a wonderful husband I love more and more everyday
that Jesus died on the cross for me...a sinner...a very imperfect person
a place to call home
a vehicle that runs and gets me to the places I need to go

No comments:

Post a Comment