Saturday, January 7, 2012

Health

For the last month I've been dealing with a health issue.

Actually before I get into that I want to say thank you to all of you that have been praying for Noah. His stomach issues seem to be resolved. When Noah was little he was allergic to red dye, he would break out in a rash. The Dr.'s and us all thought he had outgrown it. What happened was his symptoms just changed. The red dye in French dressing was causing his stomach problems. We have cut that out of his diet and so far, no problems. He is happier, no stomach aches, etc. He is a big salad fan and french was of course his favorite but he is working on finding a new favorite.

At the beginning of December I started having stomach pains. All together now I have seen 5 different doctors and they are running out of places to look and test. The pain is in my middle to upper abdomen and there are days I can handle it, the pain isn't that bad and there are days the pain brings me to tears and I cannot seem to find anything that relieves it. There is no source of trigger that anyone can find yet either. I have had multiple tests done, multiple blood tests done and they all come back clean. They have also done an ultrasound, ct scan and an EGD. They've look at everything from my kidneys to pancreas, to appendix to looking to make sure I wasn't having a tubal pregnancy. Everything comes back good. So on the upside I'm a pretty healthy person which is good to know but I would have rather not spent all this money on tests to find that out.

Over the next month I am on a new med, something that will slow my system down. They are now thinking abdominal wall and muscular and if that is the case this medicine should help. If it doesn't have to do with the muscles, we'll try something new next month.

I know a lot of you have asked and a lot of you are praying and wondering how I am doing and I'll do my best to update. I am already tired, like all the time tired. The last time I remember being this tired was being pregnant with Jonathan. And in case you forgot, not I am not pregnant. But school is starting up again on Monday for me and I have already had to cut back some on things I am doing. So I would appreciate the prayers. Prayers they find the source and cause. Prayers for strength and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment