Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crockpot!

For those of you that know me well know that I am not a good cook. If I do not have a recipe you can forget about it. I have tried to be creative and all experimental before in the kitchen and all that got us too was a meal out! LOL A friend gave some crockpot recipes, non soup crock pot recipes and so far they have been great. Really better than great! Everyone has enjoyed them so much they asked for seconds. The first meal I made was meatloaf and the 2nd was a tortilla casserole and I cannot wait to make them again. I have to toot my own horn because when it comes to me and the kitchen, well, usually the end is a disaster. Chalk one up for mom!

Oh and by the way, they are from the new Skinny Ms. Crockpot cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment