
Jonathan's holy grail, Jordan shoes.

Ya I'm not sure about this but since it's Noah, that pretty much says it all.

Caleb wanted Grandma to read his Thomas the Train coloring book.

They asked for a telescope but we were unsure if they were serious about it. Guess so!

Caleb opened one gift at a time and had to play with it. He didn't remember or understand at first. We said lets go see if Santa came, he laid down on the floor and said, no not yet. Once we got him to the living room he was a little more excited. By the time we were done he wanted to open everyone's gifts!
I don't know if anyone else tries to get super cute pjs for your kiddos to wear on Christmas eve so when they wake up Christmas morning they are wearing something for pictures. Well our boys all wear shorts. Thats it. Not socks or top. Just shorts. It doesn't matter if I get them or not, they won't wear them. Just give them a pair of shorts. I suppose I should be excited about this but at Christmastime I wish they would.
No comments:
Post a Comment