Monday, July 27, 2009

Family

I can't believe I go in two days to enroll the boys for school. Where did the summer go? I was thinking about this the other day and then it hit me...in April Noah will go to Kindergarten round up. That means next year I'll have two kids in school ALLLLLL day. How weird is that! So then it got me thinking...what should I do. I mean, Caleb will only be 2 years old so still taking naps. So do I stay home and get lots done during the day or should we think about me trying to get a job at the school. That way I'd have the same hours as Jonathan and Caleb and we'd only have to have one child in daycare. We can afford daycare if we only have one in it. Then I started thinking about only having Caleb and....selfishly I thought....I could scrapbook like 2 days a week in the afternoon if I wanted too. But I really think I'd feel too guilty.

On to other news. We taught our first sunday school class yesterday and we thought it went well. We had 7!!!!!! And and as of today we have three couches! The teens will be excited tomorrow in their "new room"!

No comments:

Post a Comment