Thursday, January 14, 2010

100!

So I didn't realize it last post but I've posted 100 times!!! In the boys' lives this is huge! They love the number 100. I guess that calls for a celebration later.

I put in the movie snow white this morning, Noah had to watch it. And Caleb looked at Noah, went and sat down next to him and made sure his legs and arms were exactly like Noah's! Thankfully Noah still really likes it when Caleb does this. He loves that he has someone that wants to do things just like him. He's always wanting to be like Jonathan. Its just cute. I'm so thankful they love each other.

On a totally different note. This past tuesday the KU girls had a day game, 11am, and Heath took the day off so we could go. Big 12 play! They played OSU. It was schools for success day or something and there were literally like 2-3,000 kids there. So...lots of screaming! :) It was a great game. We got bumped from our usual seats to midcourt, right behind the press, 3 rows up. Awesome seats!!! And actually Caleb did great and I think the seats had something to do with it. It felt like we were in the game. We lost by 2 but it was a well fought game. I still believe the ref's were for OSU, or at least 2 of them were but its over. Here is a picture Heath took on his phone of Caleb.
I believe this was in the second half, it was very intense and the jumbo screen thing was saying make noise, louder and of course with that many kids, you get screaming, not really cheering. it was so funny we had to take a picture. He almost looks a little annoyed! :)

And here is one of Caleb on New Year's day. We were in Council Grove at the grocery store and we let him ride in the car all by himself. Usually Jonathan and Noah take turns throughout the store but we decided today to let Caleb do it himself. And we bought the boys each a book for not throwing attitudes and being good sports.
Don't you want to just kiss that face?!

5 favorites
-finding money in your pocket of your coat, even if it is just a $1
-getting big hugs from caleb, he know wraps his arms around your neck, LOVE IT
-my sweats, its been a sweats and tshirt kinda week
-family time, playing the wii and board games together
-the melting snow

5 gratefuls
-for the chance to stay home with my boys
-for God giving me the ability and gifts of directing VBS and youth group
-to have the choice and ability to choose whatever career God does want me to have, even though I don't know what it is yet
-for my kids' teachers and the great job that they do
-for books to read both for me as an adult and the ones I get to read everyday with the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment