Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Surprise!

I already posted about my parents surprise 30th anniversary but I am just now posting pictures about it. Sadly we didn't get very many. I was busy being the host and Heath left the party early because Caleb was so grouchy and he would later that night get sick. Hopefully my brother Ryan got some good ones with his camera.


Great shot of Great Grandma Shirley and Ally watching the video.

Everyone watching the video, or listening to me, I'm not quite sure.


The start of watching the video, mom still shocked.


Deb trying to sneak out of the pic and mom thanking the Hogan's, Jack Snook, Say's and Guilfoil's for coming.

Our family from the east on the back seat, Aunt Darlene, Aunt Laura and Aunt Donna.
Up front in the pic is Ervin and Alice Lord. Wonderful people from church.

Thank you to everyone that helped make this a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment