Tonight Heath and I are having our very first lock in...well the first lock in we've organized ourselves. We are praying it goes well and the kids all have fun. We have all kinds of things going on from a lip singing contest, a wii tournament, watching Facing the Giants, and more. Its from 7pm to 7am and typically at a lock in there isn't much sleeping. The kids think they'll get enough rest but we don't plan on down time until at least 2am. Then breakfast is at 6am thanks to the men's ministry. They are making biscuits and gravy.
This morning I walked into the boys' room to get Jonathan up and Noah was in the bed with caleb! It was so cute to see them lying there together!
Yesterday I took my mom for another check up from her surgery and we went to the Great Plains Mall after that. They had a Children's Place in there that was huge compared to the one here in Topeka and I scored lots of t shirts for all 3 boys that were $1 each!! Everyone has long sleeve right now and the boys wear them but they seem to stick in a size for so long that t shirts are a good way to go with them, that way the shirt can get its full use!
I hope everyone that reads this is finding something to be thankful for each and every day and I challenge you to not just do it for November but try doing it for the rest of the year. Its a good habit to get into.
5 Favorites
-my Gold Canyon Cozy Christmas candle
-watching Caleb play his silent night book over and over (no it hasn't gotten annoying, every time he plays it he looks at it with such amazement and its like he's studying the pictures, I love it)
-candy land
-the smell of the boys after their shower and Caleb after his bath
-Jason's Deli salad bar
5 Gratefuls
-to have three boys that love me and call me mom
-for such a wonderful husband who really is my best friend
-for electricians and their knowledge on furnaces
-that Heath has a good job that he enjoys
-for my Pastor and his wife and everything they do for my family and church family and not that they are my Pastor but also my friend
No comments:
Post a Comment