Recently both Jonnie and Noah had presentations/performances at their school. Jonathan's class has been studying Kansas History. Each kiddo picked someone of influence from Kansas, dressed up like them and gave a presentation. Jonathan was Gordon Parks who was a photographer and had influence on the movie industry. Each child stood next to the wall and had a "button" you could push that was next to them. Once you "pushed" it they told you about their person. Kind of like a museum structure. It was really neat to see all of his classmates and friends dressed up. There was Dwight D. Eisenhower, Barry Sanders, Amelia Earhart, Martina McBride, Laura Ingalls Wilder and several others.
Noah's 2nd grade class had their vocal concert. Due to the size of the school grades are broken up and they give one concert a year. 1st/2nd grade perform together, 3rd/4th and then 5th/6th. Noah loves singing and is fun to watch. He is right in the middle of this picture, just above the girl in the purple dress. She happens to be a great friend, Isabelle and the boy on her left, in the blue, Easton, is another best friend. He has such a great class of kids. I could go and talk about his relationship with all of them. He is blessed with a great class and great parents to match.
During the book fair, the same night J gave his presentation, Noah had done some things in his classroom. He took Heath and his Grandma and Grandpa all through his classroom and had them answer questions. Everyone had a great time. On the door to the room the kids had written why they are lucky and here is Noah's. It says:
"I'm lucky because I believe in Jesus and I have food on my table everyday and I have the best family in the hole world." Brought this momma to tears!
Here is a better one of J with his camera.
One of daddy's older camera's that used film. Funny how our kids don't even know what film is!
Caleb didn't have a presentation or anything. However he did get to dress like a clown at preschool one day. I pick the boys up everyday and he came around the corner looking so cute. He was so proud of his coloring I just had to take a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment