We had the opportunity to go to Wichita on a Friday night recently with some friends for a Newsboys concert. Well, there were 3 other bands there as well but the kids' favorite was the Newsboys. We have been fans of theirs for years. They are one of my favorite bands. We were a little surprised at how it wasn't sold out and then we learned the night before was Winter Jam in Wichita. Still, the Newsboys know how to put on a show.
I think every event; concert, circus, etc. always has something that lights up or spins and makes it a must have because 3/4 of the crowd has one. Jonathan and Noah got light up glasses and their friends got, well, I'm not sure what it was. I guess you could call them a stick. It was like a long cylinder that changed colors. If you ask the boys, both were very cool.
Not a great picture with my phone, this was the stage for Britt Nicole. I just love her music and she sang all of the my favorite songs so I was a happy camper.
This is Michael Tait, the lead singer for Newsboys. Noah and Chad actually got to go up to him before the concert and give a high five. I didn't get a picture of it. :( But we were pretty close to the stage and he walked right up the middle quite a few times. Really there wasn't a bad spot because the church wasn't full.
Noah and Chad were dancing in the Isles. They are too cute together. Their blue eyes and smiles get you every time. (Love the arms around each other)
I'm not really sure what kind of moves these are but it was cute and funny. They had several admirers in the crowd watching them that thought they were cute too.
I should have gotten Brock to stand with Jonathan. As the older brothers they sang but stood there. They didn't dance much and were most of the time too cool for their brothers. Noah and Chad went up to the stage for a while and danced and danced in the isle through most of the songs. But not these two. It's funny how different the oldest can be. Jonathan said these glasses made him look like tha bomb!
And here are the 4 boys after it was all over. We all had a great time!
Below is a video from the concert. Jonathan and Noah saw the drummer do this at another concert and couldn't wait to see it again. How he doesn't get sick is beyond me.
A few of our favorite newsboys songs if you want to listen.
Breakfast - All kids favorite
The King- Heath's favorite
They have been making music for so many years which means they have a million favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment