Monday, April 30, 2012

Red Robin

I don't know about your families but our boys love Red Robin. If we give them a choice of where to eat when we go out, we can guarantee one of them if not all will choose Red Robin.  It isn't a horrible place, I do like it, I just don't like that it is kind of loud. Its hard to carry a conversation in there.  But the kids love it so we go.  And every year we go so they can be sung Happy Birthday to.  They love it.
Red Robin was there! 

 Caleb was so excited!! 

 Our now 4 year old. 

 Jonathan and Noah were watching the Robin walk around.  Even though Jonathan is now 10, he liked it.  He might not ever admit that in public though.

 Enjoying his free birthday sundae!

This was Caleb's face when Red Robin walked out.  He was grinning from ear to ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment