Monday, April 30, 2012

3v3

At the end of March we took Jonathan, Noah and 2 other boys to a 3 on 3 bball tournament in Holton.  This was their first time to play in a tournament like this and they did well.  It was divided by third and fourth graders and two other teams were all made up of fourth graders. 
Here the boys just finished their first game and had a short break until their 2nd game.  A good friend Daniel was their coach. 

Parker and Jonathan listening.  Jonathan looks really little in this picture!

Brock and Jonathan goofing around in between games. 

Daniel and Jennifer enjoying some lunch.  I think Caleb took this picture.
Family came to watch too.  From left Uncle Add, Warren, Janet and Grandma.  I'm not sure where Aunt Mary was but she was there too.  Caleb took this picture too.
I love this picture.  Caleb did so great all day.  I always fear he will get bored at his brothers games.  When we take him to other games he gets antsy and has to roam.  But he did great and loved cheering for his brothers.
Yes this would be our team.  Chad, Jonathan and Parker are all third grade so we used Noah as a sub to give them a rest and drink when needed. 
Crazy boys!
They beat this team. 
This tournament allowed us to see where they need to improve and grow.  It was a good experience for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment