Friday, September 3, 2010

New Adventures

Within the past 2 weeks we had to let go of two of our Youth Group kids. They graduated from high school and have now officially started college. Over the past year we have grown so close to both Rhett and Kimmy. We spent most of the summer with them, along with the other kids as well. But especially in august when all of the other kids headed back to school. They are both phenomenal people and we love both of them so much. They both headed to MNU, MidAmerica Nazarene University, and we couldn't be more proud. We were able to help get Rhett on the basketball team and Kimmy has the opportunity to play softball if she wants to. I am so excited for all of their new adventures they will get to experience. Kinda sad I won't get to see them as much, Kimmy and I usually talk everyday! But I'm proud of her and where she is.
Here is their picture from last May. Two really great people that I wish the best for and look forward to hearing about all of their adventures in college!

No comments:

Post a Comment