Jonathan seemed so little and it was only kids from 2nd - 4th grade. He did great at shooting the ball and dribbling the ball. Some of the drills
I love this picture because he is jumping so high. I've watched him play every game and I guess I've never noticed how high he can jump when he is playing.
Here he is with the drills. He was trying to catch the ball between his legs. There just wasn't much room for him to even toss the ball up! All I could do was smile as I watched him. I'm proud of him for not giving up or using his height as an excuse to not play or do the drill. He gave it his all.
This is Jonathan with Coach Buchanan. He had Jonathan stand on top of a desk so he wouldn't seem so little. Jonathan really clicked with Coach. He really liked him and can't wait to be in High School so he can be his coach.
These are the high schoolers that helped with the camp. From L-R: Tyler, Cole, Daniel and 'Flo'. They were a great group of kids and Jonathan just loved them. Especially Tyler and Cole. They seemed to really take a liking to Jonathan which just made the week that much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment