Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ahhhhh Summer!

I can't believe May is almost over! Its only day 2 of summer and I am loving having all of my boys home together!

This past weekend Noah and I have the privilege of going to FL to see my brother Shawn, his wife Michelle and their two kids Brayden and Jordyn. Jordyn was baptized and I am thankful we were able to be there to experience that. Noah and Brayden had a lot of fun together. It took less than 5 minutes for them to warm up to each other. Noah is counting down the days when they move back here to Kansas City. They were both planning sleep overs already!
Here is Noah at Daytona Beach. I'm not sure why he's all hunched over. He had so much fun in the ocean he didn't want to leave. Brayden is in the background building a sand mountain. Shawn and I took turns playing in the water with Noah until Brayden decided to get in too so we all joined together. Noah's swimming trunks kept coming off. They were 5T and no drawstring. He wears them at home so I didn't think anything about it when I bought them. The next day we went to walmart and got aloe vera for me and smaller ones, 3T, for Noah! :) Shawn kept laughing at him. I swear every time we turned around his rear was showing.
This is our 2nd outtake and we decided to take it. The worship team was still playing music as people were leaving and the boys kept wanting to dance. So all in all, this isn't bad! :)
And here's Jordyn. She is just so darn cute! She loves to be held and for you to walk around.
Noah and I at supper one night. I just like the picture of us. Noah did really good the entire trip.
This is Cocoa Beach. Gotta love that hat! I had to get one at wal-mart. I got so burned at Daytona my neck and shoulders were hurting, thus the reason for the hat and cover up. The sand before you got near the water was so hot it felt like it was burning your feet. On our way back to the car Noah and I left our shoes off so we could wash the sand off and we thought once we got to this pier/bridge thing we'd be okay. This part was worse than the sand! It felt like our feet were burning. Thankfully we found grass and a small puddle of water at the end!
Noah had so much fun in the ocean. Those waves were coming in pretty fast and hard at Cocoa.
Here they are. Noah and Brayden. Yes there is an age difference but you can't tell. Noah is 5 1/2 and Brayden just turned 3 in February. They are so cute together. Michelle took us to this really great park. I hope at some point Topeka can have one as nice as this. It was really awesome!
Here is Noah in the cockpit! There was a gentleman pretty upset about not boarding first, like very first. And while they were trying to calm him down, they stopped the line right at Noah and I. The Cpt. saw his Southwest Pilot hat and asked if he wanted to see the cockpit. It was so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment