Thursday, May 6, 2010
MNU
This past monday myself and Rhonda had the opportunity to take two of our teens for a tour of MNU's campus. The day couldn't have went more perfect. It was blue skies all day long. We were able to see each of the buildings, meet with their prospective advisors, etc. One thing that really impressed us was their simulation area for nurses. It was so real. It still just amazes me the technology they have. Their manikins were so real looking. They have pulses, they can talk, etc. One of them even gives birth to a manikin baby!!! I know! How cool is that! Kimmy got to meet with the softball coach and if accepted will play on the fall softball team!!!!! Later in the day, Rhett got to play for the basketball coach and they really liked him too!!! So we are just working on getting their ducks in a row so they can both attend! We are all just so excited for them. I don't have any pictures from the day but I do ask for continued prayers for them, for Rhonda (Rhett's mom) and Dave (Kimmy's dad) and Heath and I. As long as we can continue to get them the financial help they need they will be Pioneers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment