Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Caleb

This morning Caleb said I love you, several times . Its a little mushy but I'll take it!!! And he's kissing now, he sucks in on his bottom lip so he sounds like a rapper because the lip goes in and out. Now if only he'd walk!

A few funny things have happened over the past month.

We had an Appraiser from KC come and Noah was following him around. Finally the guy asked "Are you going to be an Appraiser just like me someday?" And Noah so graciously replied, "No, I'm gonna be a Pastor!" It was so cute. It kind of caught the guy off guard.

On several occasions when picking up Heath from work the boys have barked...why I don't know. Finally one day I said...BOYS...NO BARKING!

And another....the boys had gotten bubbles the day before and wanted to take them with us, wherever we were going. As we were getting into the car I had to say...No bubbles in the car! The joys of Motherhood.

And a new favorite of our boys...after they take bathes the like to wear their towels length wise so it covers head to toe. Well the other day I asked what they were doing and they said "playing wisemen!" Quite the imagination they have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment