I still can't believe it. The past week has went by so fast!
The weekend of Mother's Day we all went to Wichita for the River Fest. My brother Ryan ran the 10K and beat his personal goal...Heath ran the 2 mile and beat his personal goal...and then our 2 older boys and all 3 of my brothers kids ran in the tot trot and all of them did great! Everyone came in 1st or 2nd! It was so much fun, everyone got medals, got to enjoy some fair food and a great parade. I even rode in a helicopter simulator!
Well while we were gone we had 3 showings. Knowing I didn't leave the house in tip top shape I concluded none of them would like the house. There were a few toys out, the boys' beds weren't made and we had left 2 glasses in the sink. Well...evidently it didn't matter. Out of one of those showings we got an offer on Tuesday night. On wednesday we had people come back and look that had been there on sat (they heard about the offer). By Thursday noon we accepted the offer! I still can't believe it. We haven't lived in our house for very long so we didn't have a lot of room to bargain with anyone or we would end up having to fork up a lot of money just to sell it. We have been praying and praying and I know a lot of you have too and God answered in a big way. We couldn't have gotten a better buyer. We don't have to pay for a thing and just might get some money back (that wasn't even a thought of ours). We have to close pretty quick but that is okay. Our buyer is a soldier and has to go back to Iraq soon after we close. His brothers will be living here while he is gone.
We had to laugh. God sure does have a sense of humor! He answered our prayers and brought us the perfect buyer, we are not paying for anything...however...we have to be out by June 3rd. Right smack dab in the middle of VBS, which wouldn't be a big deal except (for those of you that don't know) I am in charge of VBS this year. I've been working on it for a few months now and our week is 1-5th of June..the busiest week out of the entire summer for us!! So we are juggling a lot right now, last week of school, moving, VBS, pictures, kids choir, and helping my parents get ready....we'll breathe on June 8th!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
GOD IS GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment