Thursday, June 11, 2009

WOW

I can't believe its been two weeks since I've been on here. So much has happened. We finally moved. We had about 20 people come to help us move and three had trailers! The day went really well only we didn't finish when I was hoping. We had way more stuff to move than I realized. So since I started unpacking I've been separating for a garage sale....its next week. Everyone is downsizing. Toys, clothes, shoes, etc...everything. When we moved into our house we were done by noon and that was what I was hoping for again. I new we had a few more furniture items but it was all the other stuff. Whatever we don't sell I'm giving away. So far everything has been going really well. My parents need our help with things and we need a place to live so its been great. My dad really needs to have knee replacement surgery but the Dr keep cancelling his appt. First he was sick, now he is on vacation. So he has to wait another month! And my mom is still on restricted lifting and duties from her shoulder surgery. Its actually been kind of fun taking care of the yard and getting it looking nice again. And I think mom and dad enjoying see the Grandkids every night before bed. We have our separate living rooms and when we are down in the basement we can't hear them upstairs and vice versa so that is nice too. We are all together but when we want space we have it. I just can't wait for this garage sale. i've been decluttering like crazy for a week now and I'm ready to get rid of it.

Last week was VBS at church. I was the director this year. Great timing I know. Move on sat....vbs on monday! I was stressed on sunday and monday but I made it. The week was great and the kids had so much fun. The kids really seemed to have learned a lot! I can't wait to plan for next years!

Now I want to get the boys signed up for swimming lessons but I'm not sure where to go yet. They can't swim in the lake because of their tubes...that would be too close and convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment