Why does it always seem to happen that when you finally have time for something, something you've been needing to do or even wanting to do and something else always comes up. Like This week we have absolutely nothing going on and I was hoping to finish unpacking everything and then I go and get sick. I feel pretty good when I am laying down but as soon as I get up and do one thing I'm wiped out and have go back to the couch. I guess thankfully the boys have been great so far.
I can't remember the last time I scrapbooked. I think about it all the time and I really want to set the time aside but I always give in for a family activity instead.
Caleb is now totally standing on his own. He's been cruising along furniture and toys, etc. but now he finally will stand just in the middle of the room. The stinker still won't take any steps. I'm convinced he'll crawl to preschool! ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment