I took the first 6 weeks of the boys' school off so i could catch up on everything that was behind from the summer. I'm thankfully in this regard that my classes are only 6 weeks. It helps rather than taking an entire semester off. On the down side, it leaves for a lot of information crammed into 6 weeks.
I think this was after school on the first day. Kyler is in the orange. He and Jonathan are in the same grade and have gotten to be good friends since we have moved to the neighborhood. Keaven is in the blue and white stripes. He also started Kindergarten this year. Those two boys and my three play so well together. The older ones do a great job of including the younger ones and not leaving Noah out too.
Labor day fun with cousins.
And a random haircut for our friend Brian by Caleb. Since we took caleb over the summer to a real hair dresser, Kayla, he loves to pretend to cut hair. Only he isn't as nice as Kayla. If you move he will get stern with you!
A random visit from these girls! Love them!
Followed my more random visits from some of the best boys...or men, they are all grown up now...that I now. yes that is make up!
My favorite photo from the school carnival. Pure joy!
This is what my 4:15-4:20 looks like. I open the door for the boys and Max cannot wait for them to come home. His little tail wags so fast. He gets so excited to see them each day. It always bring a smile to their face. reminds me of the story Hachi. That is Max with the boys and school.
I should seriously design kids baskets. Caleb loves it when ours is empty so he can sit it in. They should have themed ones for kids!
Our annual carhop fundraiser is always a blast. Music from the 50s and 60s. Most of the people end up eating at tables instead of their cars. If we could do just this fundraiser several times a year, we would. It is that much fun. Love these kids as if they were my own.
great group of girls!
We even had more entertainment from these three. They got hats and bats out and started dancing!
I should have taken more photos from this day and didn't. But I did get one of Noah and Ashlee. They are just 6 weeks a part in age and have so much fun together. They colored this menu and wanted to show it off. Cuties.
This girl came up for a visit. I can't say how proud I am of here on this little post, but she is doing great and it was so great to see her!
Caleb loves his Kimmy to pieces. He is always asking to go see her.
I was able to go with Noah on his class field trip. Man I love this kid.
They got in a big black trashbag and vacuumed it close. It was so funny and the kids loved it. It suctioned them all in and they couldn't move.
Jonathan asked to go to the Homecoming parade this year. He is one year away from being of legal age to be in the youth group and wanted to see all of the teens. Also this was Jake's sisters first year to be in the parade so he came too. And of course we couldn't just leave Max at home.
Miss Alley was up for Homecoming Queen and won!! Doesn't she look beautiful. She is a senior this year and we are really going to miss her in youth group next year.
We had teens involved all throughout the day. A group photo after Alley won, the boys wanted to see the Queen! :), Tay did an awesome job on the sax as part of the marching band. We have a pretty great marching band at SHHS!
And for the parade, Emma and her peeps, the organ donation float in remembrance of Lexie, and Taylor being awesome!
This is totally random, this is what max does when he wants more food or water. Scoots the bowl out and looks at cute at you.
Noah and two of his best friends at their school vocal concert. They did a great job, probably one of my most favorite concerts yet.
Caleb got see Pete the Cat! He came to the town library and I was able to take him. He absolutely loves his Pete books.
Jonathan went to an Elite bball training camp with Jake and I really think it helped them a lot with their fundamentals. He is already looking forward to spring when he can do this again. At first we didn't know if we wanted him to do this but he really enjoyed it. They work so hard and it paid off.
We were able to finally get the boys their own Lexie shirts.
Full house of boys on a day off from school.
And the next day Jonnie and I got sick. He had strep and was his normal self in about 24 hours. I on the other hand had been battling something for a week and the day I took this pic, it got worse real fast. It turns out I had bronchitis. Dr said a few more days and I probably would have had pneumonia. It took forever to get over.
While I recooperate and worked on school papers Heath went with the boys to a breast cancer walk. So cute all in pink!
They met my mom and dad downtown and had a lot of fun. Noah did this last year with Grandma and the other two asked to join them this year. They are already talking about next year.
Its rare so I had to snap a pic, Jonnie excited about cleaning.
Noah has started to really like reading to caleb. He is such a great big brother! And yes, its a pete the cat book! : )
The boys had to come to parent teacher conferences with us. They got great reports for their first 9 weeks!
Heath took off the two days they boys were home so I could do my own homework. Often times Heath isn't home when we read books so he doesn't get the joy of doing this and I mean that in a serious way. Soon caleb will be reading on his own and won't want or need to crawl up and have us read to him.
Our basketball players. Both #15 after their bball hero, Mario Chalmers. They loved watching him at KU and both picked his number for their own.
Once I was better we took a day and went to Council grove and saw Heath's mom and dad and sister and her family. It was a beautiful day out so we went to some playgrounds. Caleb kept wanting to play with Rylee and she was a great cousin and did what he wanted.
Some of the beautiful fall colors from the day! And caleb found a train to play on, imagine that!
I had been so swamped with school work and we never were able to take the boys to Gary's Berries, or any pumpkin patch for that matter. Jake asked if Jonathan and Noah would want to go with him on a sunday afternoon and they had fun! Jake is a good big brother to Noah too. It was so great of him to include Noah!
Their fun from the day. Jake's mom took lots of pics and I appreciated it!
Our pumpkins this year. Noah chose his because it had a cross. Calebs is supposed to be a spooky Mike from Monsters University and of course Jonnie had KU. They did a good job this year on them.
The day of Halloween the boys begged us to come eat with them so we did. They are all spread out with their lunch times so we were there for a while. But when you see these smiling faces, how can you not go. Well in Noah's case, coolness. LOL
For Halloween we had Uncle Si (jonnie), CEO Willie (noah), and Thomas the Train (Caleb).
Noah gave his beard to Grandma, too funny!
And one from our supper that night. I actually like this pic of me so I had to include it.
No comments:
Post a Comment