Friday, May 25, 2012

Noah's Field Day 2012

Jonathan and Noah had their field day at school.  I took so many pictures I thought it would be best to pick just a few for each boy.  So here was Noah's day.

 Noah and the fun relays.  They did batons, 3 legged race, potato sack races,etc. 

 1st grade tug of war! Probably one event both of the boys look forward to every year.  I love this picture because it shows 2 of the teachers cheering a class on.  The 3 girls in the middle of this picture are friends with Noah. 

 Another class pulling on the other end.  I love all of the different facial expressions!

 Now Noah's class.  I'm not sure how they can pull with all the laughing!

 And the end of the rope ended up on the ground and they are all still laughing. Noah is in the middle there somewhere. 

 Empire Mania was another favorite this year.  It looked chaotic from the outside but the kids had a blast!

 I just love her smiling.  She was it and had the ball to throw at people and she just kept smiling!  Too cute!

 Hahaha! Noah showing his muscles, he was ready to get some people out!

 Abby tagged Noah in Capture the chicken.  He almost got there!

 The entire day the kids were just full of smiles.

 Noah and Sam!  Sam was the 6th grade helper for cup stacking.  He has started coming to youth group at our church so the boys now him well and they love him!

 War ball was in the gym.  Noah and Rafi very serious here. 

And the absolute favorite, water relays!  Who doesn't love to get wet?


No comments:

Post a Comment