Friday, May 25, 2012

Caleb's field day

So Caleb didn't really have a field day but he did have preschool.  Usually Field day is on a friday and he ends up just watching his brothers play.  This year he had his own party and I got to see him during recess. 
 He absolutely loves slides!  They are probably his favorite on the playground.  He has no fear too.  He just climbs and goes. 

 Too cute! A little pow wow under the stairs!  I wonder what a group of preschoolers could be talking about that is so serious!

Field day was winding down and  I was trying to find Caleb before his recess was over.  It took me forever to find him and then I saw this!  He blended in with the equipment.  I guess recess is hard work too and he needed a break! 

Caleb completed his first full year of preschool and loved it.  He improved so much and it is so great seeing him making great strides.  Since he is only 4 he gets one more year.  Both Jonathan and Noah went through the same preschool program with the same teachers and we just love them.  Caleb will go in the afternoons next year.  He will have a new speech teacher which was a huge loss.  She and her family are moving.  She helped both of the other boys and we just love her.  As much as we are going to miss her I'm sure we will like the new speech teacher as well.  Hopefully this summer we can help Caleb improve more so he doesn't lose any of the progress he has made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment