Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Pictures
We decided last year that we would take the boys' pictures instead of ordering through the company that comes to school. With three kids it is getting expensive so we took them ourselves. Here are some outtakes from the day.
3 cute boys! I love this picture. I think it might be a favorite. Its not a typical pose but I think that is what I like so much about it. Its all natural.
Our 3rd grader this year. I can't believe he is 9! Isn't this one of the cutest freckled faces!
Another favorite of the night! Last year Caleb was either crying in them, red faced from crying, or eating pizza to keep him from crying. He was really excited to sit on the chair on and take his turn! Love this face so much!
And our ham! Our 6 year old Noah who is in the 1st grade. Its funny to take his picture. You either get a goofy pose and smile or a forced one. Neither of them create a natural smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment