Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pictures

Here is Jonathan, all decked out in his Michael Jordan clothes and bag. He has a Miami Heat thingy attached to his bag because, well in his words, "out of respect for Wade, Bosh and LeBron." This kid is a basketball fanatic.


Our big 1st grader. He wanted to look like he was sitting. I have no idea why but it was funny to the boys. 20 years from now I'll show him this picture and he will probably still laugh!



All three of my boys ready for school. I told Noah and Jonathan to get close and this made Caleb laugh! Love it!


Caleb's teachers took this for me. I was afraid if I went into the room with him he wouldn't let me leave or cry, or both! Now as for me, mom, I didn't cry at all, well not until I saw this picture. It still makes me tear up. He is getting so big and I know he is our last and I can't believe how well he is doing. I am thankful for no tears but a few would've made me feel better! LOL



And here they are all walking in together in Caleb's door. Jonathan and Noah can go in through the front door but to help Caleb out they go around to the side door, where the preschoolers go in and out. Caleb held his hands out waiting for them, they each grabbed a hand and off they walked. Tonight is a good night to look at this picture. They were so roudy and loud and, well, being boys. I love this picture. They seem so grown up and ready to do anything together!

1 comment: