2 weeks ago the boys are I were in KC for our church's district assembly.
Last week was VBS.
And this week...school has started!
Writing it like this helps me realize why I am so tired. Yesterday and today I feel just whipped out. And I have math calling my name all day long. I am half way through this class so at least I am on the downhill slope of it.
Yesterday the boys started school. Yes all 3 of them! People who don't know us all that well are constantly asking what I am going to do with all of that free time. To myself I think, free time! I don't have any free time! That is when I let them in on our life just a little. With Caleb gone all morning I have been trying to focus strictly on doing homework. Then we have lunch. Now this is the time of day I was hoping he would take a nap, and I am having him lay down but he isn't napping much. After this class I am doubling up on my classes so this afternoon quiet time is a must. Then before you know Jonathan and Noah are getting home, its time to start supper and we are already into the evening. And those days are days without errands, housework, groceries, laundry, or getting anything done at church or even at home for church. Although I have been so tired these past two days I know we are getting our routine down again and I am thankful, oh so thankful, for the quiet time I have for school.
Jonathan is in 3rd grade this year. I know...3rd grade! I can't believe it either. He is growing up way too fast. What am I saying! All 3 of them are growing up too fast!
For some reason I can't add images right now. I'll put them in another post.
Jonathan was really hoping for 2 different teachers and he got one of them! He is super happy about this! He had the same teacher for first grade and she was excellent. She really helped Jonathan push himself and he has grown leaps and bounds because of her. So of course I was extatic when I found out he had her again.
Noah is now in 1st grade. Not many of his friends from last year are in his class this year. At first he was bummed and I was too a little but he is meeting new people and so far, this is helping him stay focused. He tends to want to be the class clown, really he is showing off for the girls, and this distracts from his work. Yes girls! Almost all of his closest friends are girls and according to him, they argue over who is going to date him! Oh the joys we are going to have with him as he gets older! LOL
And Caleb is in preschool again. He started last April and went for 2 months. I really can't express how grateful I am for him getting the chance to be in the preschool at SHES. The teachers are amazing and I know they are going to help him. They already have really. This year...no tears! The first day he took his brothers hands, turned his head and said bye bye! This is huge for him. I feel it in my gut he is going to have a breath through year and I am excited to see where he is headed.
I still can't add images so you will have to look at my next post for those.
No comments:
Post a Comment