I can't believe June is almost gone and we are making plans for the 4th of July! Time is going by too quickly.
Its been crazy busy around here. When I signed up to take a class during the summer I didn't think about all of the time the boys would need from me. So far it's going pretty good. Only 3 weeks left and then I get a nice couple weeks break.
The boys are all signed up for the summer reading program a the library. They love it every summer. We usually have a hard time with how many books they can check out so I have to limit it to only a few books a piece. If they got their way we would go every other day. If I had the time I would probably take them too.
Jonathan is playing baseball for the first time this summer and loving it. He wasn't sure he wanted to play but after his first game he was hooked. Noah is playing again and of course loves it. Caleb is enjoying playing in the dirt at every game.
Noah did end up getting tubes again but thankfully this time it went much smoother. He actually has never had a surgery go so well. Everything went perfect and we are very thankful for that.
Heath was sick for most of June. Our Dr. did blood work and tests and never found anything. Eventually he started feeling better. He still is pretty tired but nothing like he was and we are thankful he was able to get past it.
Jonathan went to basketball camp again this summer out at the high school. Sadly I didn't get any pictures. With Heath sick, school and just life it I simply forgot. He did good. He had fun and learned some new dribbling drills to work on his skills.
We took the boys to see Cars 2. They loved it. As you know Caleb is a cars fanatic, all cars really but Lightning McQueen and Mater are his favorite. He was so excited he wore himself out. Yesterday we went to Payless to check out some summer shoes for Caleb since his feet have grown and of course everything is Cars. We found some cute Lightning McQueen crocs and he hasn't taken them off yet.
Noah is going to summer school. Its only 3 days a week and for 2 hours each day. Thankfully he is really enjoying it. He needs the extra help with his reading and hopefully this will help him give him that little nudge he needs.
In case I don't update this week have a great July 4th! Stay safe and I hope you have fun with family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment