What a crazy 3 weeks we have had. We literally have all been sick. We got a little scared there for a week or more with Jonathan. We took him to the Dr and he had croup. He was getting better and doing well and then all of a sudden he wasn't eating and sleeping literally whenever possible. After almost 2 weeks of this we took him back and he had lost 4 lbs! His shoulders and chest looked...sick. I want to thank all of you that prayed for him. He is doing much better now. Not near as tired and he is eating...A LOT!!! We are trying to do it the healthy way and gain back those 4 lbs.
Noah just had this check up this morning on his ears. He has fluid still. So he is on meds for 30 days and he will go for another check up. We really need to get that fluid gone or he is going to need tubes again. I really don't want to put him through another surgery. He doesn't wake up well from Anesthesia at all. I'm ready for my boys to be healthy and surgery free!
The boys are all done with their basketball, at least until summer. They did a great job at their last games! They don't keep score but we also keep the boys' individual scores. Jonathan had a pretty normal game with 16 points. Noah's offense and defense really improved. He is a scrappy little guy!
I start a volleyball league tonight with girls from church. I am pretty excited. I haven't played in so long so I'm a little nervous about that. It's going to be a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment