Saturday, December 5, 2009

Outtakes

This morning we decided kind of spur of the moment to set up our equipment and get some pictures of the boys. Caleb wasn't all that cooperative but we were still able to get a few. Here are some of the good ones we got.

He is starting to look so grown up. I love it and hate it at all the same time.


A cutie!

I love this one. One of the only few good ones we got of him with a true smile.

This is his I'm hiding you can't see me, face only his tongue isn't usually out. By this time he had enough and wanted to hide!

My other favorite of Jonathan. Again...too grown up!!

This is as good of a picture as we got with all 3 of them. Every time Caleb smile one of the older boys were goofing off and everytime they smiled, Caleb wouldn't. So here is happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment