So a lot has happened since my last post and I should add pictures but I'm not going too..at least not right now. I've got meatballs cooking but I'll add them to facebook later.
Jonathan had his very first school Christmas program on the 11th. He was so nervous! He practiced and practiced his songs. Actually he sang them so much Noah knew them by the time the concert got here. :) He did great. I video taped it and I had to zoom in on his face just so you could see his lips moving! ha ha He said he did sing, he was just nervous! Just like his daddy! haha
On the 12th we went to the Topeka Bible Church light show. If you are in the area and you didn't go, you should next year. Its only about 15 minutes and you don't even have to get out of your car. The boys love going. We make a little family date out of it and get ice cream to eat while we watch the show. It's pretty cool and they have everything so organized.
Last week we went to Washburn Rural and watched one of our teens sing. She is in an all girls choir. She did great!!! The boys did good watching and actually enjoyed it. The program was going to last until after 9pm so we headed out when she was done and they were switching things around for another choir. She looked beautiful up there and really did great. I'm glad we got to go see her.
Some funny things happened over the past few days. Noah is on a basketball team and the other day he said, "mommy, are glad I'm a loser." I said what!! He said, "my basketball team, a loser." I started to laugh and said Noah, you're a Hoosier. :) It was so funny! I had him practice Hoosier over and over so he could say it right! Then later that day he came home from school saying, "don't mess with the dress!" He heard his teacher telling story about her daughter and I guess thought it was cool. He said it all weekend and you could tell he had no idea what it meant. He'd be playing football with Jonathan and smack talk by saying, don't mess with the dress!
And this past weekend the boys had their program at church. They both had a speaking part in it along with singing. This time Jonathan moved his mouth better and Noah did great. He was right in front with his friend Chad. They could easily pass as brothers. They are so cute together. Caleb was supposed to shake his maraca but once he got up on stage he cried and wanted me to hold him. Then once he was off the stage he wanted down and was ready to walk and shake only he was supposed to be quiet at this point. Maybe next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment