So much has happened since my last blog I've got updating to do. I'll have to add pictures later though, Heath has the camera.
-my parents 30th anniversary party went off without a hitch. They were totally surprised and everyone had a great time. My Grandma, Aunt Laura, Aunt Donna and Aunt Darlene all made it here safely from Buffalo, NY and Tennessee. And my brother Ryan and his family came from Wichita. It was a full house but lots of fun. That night we had 16 people all sleeping under one roof! Where there was space, someone was sleeping!
-Caleb ended up leaving my parents party early. He just wasn't happy so Heath took him home and not long after the party was over, Caleb got sick. That kind of put a damper on things but we secluded him to his room for the most part. Sanitized as much as we could so no one else would get it.
-Jonathan has now lost two teeth! Both on the bottom. I didn't really think his smile could get cuter but with the missing teeth it has. At since he's young the missing teeth are cute. The other morning as we were all brushing teeth, Heath told the boys to brush so their teeth wouldn't fall out and Noah replied with, "well, Jonathan's are and he brushes all the time. Maybe I should stop so mine don't come out." We then had to explain about baby teeth and big people teeth. I don't know how much he really understood but he's still brushing his teeth so he must have been okay with our answer.
-On Friday the 16th, my mom and Grandma and Aunt's all returned from Branson. They had a girls week to celebrate my Grandma's 85th birthday and my Aunt Laura's 80th birthday. Thankfully Caleb was much better by then and they got to see the real Caleb. He talked and played and smiled almost the whole time. Noah got extremely close to Aunt Darlene. He didn't want her to go. He was attached at her side both friday and saturday. Jonathan was a little more shy but still had fun. They can't wait to go to Buffalo in May (hopefully we can make it. I have a cousin getting married and we really want to go).
-I got sick on saturday so I didn't get to spend hardly anytime with my family. That kind of stunk but what do you do. I was the one who took care of caleb so I guess I was bound to get it.
-Heath and I are getting ready to take pictures for our church's directory. We start next week. say a prayer the boys are good for us while we are there. I'm not so worried about Jonathan and Noah but more Caleb.
-last weekend we took the teens to Gary's Berries for a few hours. I had never been out there and I have to admit it was pretty neat. They went down the slides, jumped, watched pig races, went through the corn maze, rode the hayrack ride and went down the slides some more. We really have some of the greatest kids in our group. They are so great and well behaved and just a lot of fun. They really make us proud to be their leaders.
I just found your blog through a link on Facebook. Thought I'd stop by and say hi. I enjoyed reading the run down of the last few events in your life! :)
ReplyDelete