I can't believe school is almost out! Jonathan brought home a paper yesterday of important dates for the Kindergarten class. He only has 1 month left! I am super excited to have them both home everyday but that means when school starts Jonathan will move on into 1st grade. I don't know why I get so emotional about it but I am. Noah has to do preschool again. Since his birthday isn't until November he can't start Kindergarten until next year. However next year he is doing the afternoon preschool instead of the morning and he seems really excited about that. He isn't taking many naps anymore and when he does he's a hard one to get to bed because he's all rested. So I'm looking forward to it helping with bedtime. Plus he already knows one of his classmates and he can't wait to go to school with her. He keeps asking me if she'll be there today! I keep having to remind him not until after summer.
We are getting Jonathan and Heath signed up for the Sunflower State Games this year. Heath is running the cross country 5K. Our Dr is Dr. Iliff and he told Heath he wants to see him there. He hasn't been running as much as he should be in the mornings so hopefully he won't need his inhaler! Jonathan is going to participate in some track events. 100M, 200M and 400M. He thinks he wants to do the 800M but we'll see. He is super excited and already training for it. He'll run on July 18th in the morning so if you want to come cheer him on we'll be at Hummer's Sports Park. The activities start at 8am and I think one of his races is the 2nd race they'll do. He went and bought good running shoes for his birthday! That is how excited he is about it! Daddy is loving it that he is so excited about running.
It will be a long summer because she is soooo excited to go as well!
ReplyDelete