Friday, April 24, 2009

Pictures

We finally have studio lights! YAY! There are days I still can't believe it and tomorrow we are finally taking the time to use them. We are setting up our living room for Prom pictures and while we are in the process I thought it would be a great time to get some inside shots of our boys. Its amazing how business we have picked up just from getting the lights. We have some senior pics this summer and some weddings too! When you are inside these lights make all the difference between an good photo and a great photo. Its exciting to see the business finally take off. And now that we have lights and are getting more and more supplies feel free to contact us for any photos you might need or want. Families, family reunions, prom, wedding, children, engagement, seasonal, pets, sports and so much more! You want a picture, we can take it!

We are working on getting our website up and running and hopefully that will help things move a little faster too. Between this weekend and next weekend we are taking a lot of family and children pictures to help us get our gallery up and running. As soon as its official I'll give you our website so you can go and visit us.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the lights. I also love the new blog colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know! My sisters and I would love to have our kids picutres taken this summer.So exciting!

    ReplyDelete