Friday, November 19, 2010

Flu

That about sums up the past week and a half at our house. Since Noah's birthday, somebody has been sick. It started out with Caleb and he politely shared it with me. Next moved on to Noah, he was sent home one day from school. Thankfully his only lasted a half day. Which makes me wonder if he ever really had it. I am grateful it was so short!

Next came Jonathan. He was also sent home from school. He never got sick but ran a slight temperature. He slept quite a bit and then was back to his usual self. We went 1 full day with everything feeling good. Or least acted like it. Then Caleb got it again and shared with Heath. Poor Caleb has was up all last night and sick all day today.

Our house was beginning to smell like lysol! I have washed and disinfected everything I can...literally. My pray from all of this is that we have had our turn, please let us be healthy for the holidays. It seems every year someone is sick and misses out on things. I'm praying this is our year.

On a side note. Caleb is still working on his ears. We got back to the children's mercy at the end of this month. He still needs prayers to keep his head phones on. We have been so busy cleaning up all the sickness we haven't worked with his recently so hopefully this next week will go well.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

5 favorites
orbit gum
air popped popcorn
silence
ice water
band hero

5 gratefuls
for the opportunity we are given every day to serve the Lord even when I feel inadequate
for my family. there are times they are all crazy but I love them all so much.
for lysol and other products available for families to use to help them keep germs away.
for the boys' smiles. I miss seeing their glowing faces when they don't feel good. I am thankful for the opportunity to see.
for good friends

No comments:

Post a Comment