Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School

Today is the first day of school for Jonathan and Noah. They have been anxiously awaiting this day. Jonathan has been telling Noah all about Kindergarten and how great its going to be. And they get to ride the bus together. Here are a few pics from this morning.

Caleb felt the need to join in with all of the picture taking but for some reason kept turning sideways. New shoes, new shirts, new back packs. Yep, they are ready!

Waiting on the bus. It melts my heart to know they were soo excited to get to ride together.
Getting on. Tears started to come at this point but I did my best to hold them back as to not embarrass them.
Here is Jonathan with his 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Simpson.
Noah and his Kindergarten teacher, Ms. McKinley.
I'm so thankful for such a great school. SHES is absolutely awesome and I am so happy with the teachers they got this year. It's going to be a great year for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment