This is a picture of Jonathan at his Halloween party at school and it is one of my favorites of him because not many people get to see this side of him, or at least not very often. We were playing a dancing game and he was gettin' down to I Want Candy! He is 6 years old and in Kindergarten this year and loves it. He is a great big brother and takes his job very seriously. Ya he argues with them now and then but he is very protective of them too. He is our little track star and soccer player. He loves to run at the track both long distance and the 100 meter dash. He takes right after his daddy! He also loves KU and was a KU football player for halloween.
I don't have a real recent picture of Noah other than in his cow outfit so this will have to do. Noah just had a birthday and is now 4. He is big into adventure. He is what I call a true boy. He loves getting dirty, wrestling and really anything that invoves being active. This picture was taken 2 days after a surgery he had in August. His face was a little bloated due to all of the medicine and pain meds he was on but this is the silly face he always seems to have on! He is in preschool now and LOVES riding the bus everyday. He has this strut when he walks down the driveway and makes this face of...I'm so cool and proud..everytime he gets off. It really is priceless. He loves being a big brother and a little brother. He and Jonathan are best friends and Noah is doing a great job allowing Caleb in on their "adventures". He just has this sparkle in his eye and it makes your heart melt.
So that is our family in a nut shell. Hopefully with this blog I can share great family moments and other stuff too. I love to scrapbook so if I ever come across a crafty idea I'll share it.
That's all for now.
yea! I am glad you are a blogger now! I love seeing the pictures and stories! Have an awesome day, I'll check back often!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're blogging. I'm a huge fan. I started blogging 3 years ago when I lost my dad. It was very cathartic. Now I'm addicted. I look forward to getting to know your family through your writings!
ReplyDelete