Saturday, November 22, 2008

fall


Last week while the weather was warm I felt like I should help Heath with the outside work and try and tackle the backyard full of leaves by myself. Caleb was pretty happy to be outside. Its the first time he's worn this coat. Its one of our favorites so we had to make sure we got a pic of him in it.










Noah had a lot of fun riding his new bike all around the backyard. He loves riding his bike now that he has a big boy bike.











We have two dogs, Daisy and Maggie and they were barking non stop at our neighbors dogs, Jet and Charlie who bark at everything. Maggie runs up and down our fence growling and barking. I couldn't really tell what Caleb was thinking but I had to take a pic of his face. He would smile for me, the dogs would bark again and he'd quickly turn his head. Noah said he was just watching but I thought he looked a little concerned! Our neighbors on the other side have a dog as well and it barks when ours bark so it was quite load!



Caleb finally found a way to entertain himself by taking off his shoe and chewing it, here he is holding it up to show me. He thought he was been pretty funny! Not long after this though he got tired of sitting there and so we had to go it. Noah fell off of his bike about this time. He got mad at the rocks and didn't want on his bike for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment