Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preschool Para

Along with Tracie in the preschool room there are 2 full time para's.  One of them, Melissa, has been there throughout all 5 of our boys being there.  She is a great asset to the room and so fun and easy to talk too.  When Jonathan started preschool we did not know hardly anyone at SHES or in the SH community.  We went to the Halloween party, not knowing what to expect at all, and Melissa made it so easy.  For her I'm sure it was another party, but for us, the newbies, first time parents, first party, we were a little nervous.  She smiled when we walked in and told us how funny Jonathan was being, imagine that! ;)  She is very approachable and just a fun person.  We as a SHES family are lucky to have her and we are triple blessed to have had her in the room with all three boys.

The 2nd para has been different for all three.  There was Ms. Diane (I think) for Jonathan.  Ms. Michelle was there for Noah.  And now there is a Ms. Liz for Caleb.  I was working outside of the home with Jonathan and Noah and never had the chance to get to know those para's very well.  I have had the chance with Liz and she is equally great.  Caleb has taken a real liking to her and she helped make his transition go easier, probably on him but for sure on me.

I'm going to miss these ladies.  They help make SHES even brighter than what it already is.  They make is not just a good school but a great school.


No comments:

Post a Comment